New Service Request

Welcome to the Wagoner Co RWD #7 Community

Getting new water service is easy! Just print out the Application for New Service Agreement below. (Please note, this is for NEW service only. For Transfers (property with existing services, see Transfer Application under Forms & Reports Tab above):

PROPERTY OWNERS, PLEASE NOTE: The bill for service is ultimately your responsibility. As the property owner, you will be billed for any unpaid balance left by renter or previous owner. The water district will not assist you with any collection efforts in this regard.

Return the following to our offices:

  • Completed Application;
  • Copy of Executed Property Deed;
  • Dept. of Enviromental Quality (DEQ) Approved Perc Test.

BY MAIL: RWD#7, P.O. Box 67, Okay, OK 74446

IN PERSON: 5996 E. 109th Street North, Wagoner, OK  74467   DIRECTIONS

Should you have any questions or need further assistance, Click on the Customer Service link below, give us a call at (918) 683-4737, or stop by our office. We look forward to serving your water needs.



Relevant Documents