A VARIETY OF FORMS & REPORTS ARE LISTED BELOW:
For Application for New Service, you will need:
- Completed Application;
- Copy of Executed Property Deed;
- Dept. of Enviromental Quality (DEQ) Approved Perc Test.
For Transfer of Service Application (for property with existing services), you will need:
- Completed Application (Not necessary if rental);
- Copy of Executed Property Deed (Not necessary if rental).
- FOR RENTALS - Rental Property Transfer Authorization. PROPERTY OWNERS, PLEASE NOTE: The bill for service is ultimately your responsibility. As the property owner, you will be billed for any unpaid balance left by renter or previous owner. The water district will not assist you with any collection efforts in this regard.
Return to our offices:
BY MAIL: RWD#7, P.O. Box 67, Okay, OK 74446
IN PERSON: 5996 E. 109th Street North, Wagoner, OK 74467 DIRECTIONS
Should you have any questions or need further assistance, Click on the Customer Service link below, give us a call at (918) 683-4737, or stop by our office. We will be happy to help you.